Face-to-face with the Millennial seafarers
Seafaring - still an attractive way of life in the future? MDC will pass the microphone to the new generation of seafarers. Join and get insight to their dreams, wishes, and expectations.
The debate focuses on the Voxpop survey conducted by MDC among nearly 40 students from Marstal Navigation School and SIMAC. We have wondered what the young people expect from their education, what motivates them for a life at sea and how do they imagine the future in 2030?
The results presented during the debate will be commented on by a ”millennials expert”. A panel of fellow maritime colleagues will kick-start the debate.
- Presentation by SIMAC students
- Presentation by Marstal Navigation School students
- Daniel Birkholm, CCO & Co-Founder of CompanYoung and expert of Millennials, puts the results into perspective for us
- SIMAC & Marstal Navigation School students
- Daniel Birkholm, CCO & Co-Founder, CompanYoung
- Anne Windfeldt Trolle, Executive Director, Danish Shipping
- Kaare Lund Nielsen, Sekretariatschef, Maskinmestrenes Forening (TBC)
- Thomas Lindegaard Madsen, Captain, Maersk
- HR Manager, Maersk (TBC)
The event is conducted in English.
Price (ex. VAT)
Non-member: 995 DKK
No-show fee: 500 DKK
For more information, please contact: Henriette Dybkær